As of June 1, 2022, I am a strategic communication specialist at Cornell University. I live at Ecovillage, Ithaca with my kids, corgi and kitty.
A few fun facts about me
- 🧘🏻♀️ I am a RYT200 Yoga Teacher. I have had a love/hate relationship with yoga for many years after suffering a debilitating injury in class. Because of this injury, I’ve have endured two hip surgeries and and live with limited mobility. That said, I still find myself going to the mat when I am stressed, anxious, or need a good stretch. I teach flow and chair yoga, breathing and mindfulness.
- 🏹 I am a USA Archery Level 2 instructor and instructor trainer. I have been training at Ithaca Archery for several years and compete in Women’s Senior Barebow division.
- 🎵 I’m very musical and can figure out most things with strings or keys… playing with proficiency is another story! My primary instruments are ukulele and guitar, but I have been enjoying learning the violin lately.
What I’m working on
- 🏫 Finishing a UX Design Certificate at Cornell University (in progress)
- 📖 Studying for the PMP exam with a goal to test in August/September (in progress)
- ✍🏻 Developing a sustainable writing habit (on going)
- 📸 Using my actual real camera, instead of my iPhone to take photos (on going)
- 🖥 Building out this website and gathering my body of work (never ending)
Where to find me
While I disdain much of what social media has become, I can be found on most of the major platforms. I do not respond to DMs on any platform. The best way to reach me is to fill out this contact form.